Do you need to replace those old T-handles or locks on your truck cap?  Have you lost your truck cap keys?  You are at the right spot.

Griffin’s Truck Caps stocks the following type of truck cap handles and components:

  • Single Truck Cap T-handle
  • Double Truck Cap Rear Door T-handles
  • Windoor Handles
  • Teardrop Handles
  • Inside “L” Handles
  • T-handle Rubber Covers

*Other handles and components can be special ordered as well, such as:

  • DCU Contractor Aluminum T-handles & Lock Cores
  • Leer Twist Handles
  • ARE Rear Door T-handles
  • Frameless Rear Door Inside Rotary Latches